RFP Process Administrator remote
Job Ref: JOB-46153
Writing Assistance, Inc. is a nationwide staffing agency for Technical Writers. Currently we are looking for 2 to 3 Proposal Administrators to help our client with their management of their Medicaid Proposal work.
This project is off-site, but could require a few visits to the client site. The documentation is in MS Word, they may use a RFP software called Expedience (they will provide this and the training).
Job Administrative functions:
- Management of what is coming in and what is going out
- Utilizing spreadsheets to help with this management
- Help manage all of the moving parts, can be very intense
- No certification in project management needed, but will need demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Ability to be customer facing, but mostly internal
- Very fast paced, need for strength in multi-tasking
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Organized, thoughtful, helpful personality beneficial to have
- Experience responding to RFPs
- It would be a bonus if candidates could write or edit Project Details
- Project Based, -Full-Time, 4-8 weeks, -Flexible, Evening and Weekends consistent during peak weeks
- Good potential for further work
This project will start in March.