Technical Writer – Cyber Security Atlanta, GA
Job Ref: JOB-46199
Our client is a nation-wide leader working with transportation companies focused in area of Less-Than-Truckload transportation to help in their pricing, bidding, planing solutions. Client has some existing documentation relative to documenting procedures, processes, etc. in order to help them move towards SOC 2 compliance.
Client would like writer local to the Atlanta area to come onsite to meet stakeholders and work off-site for documentation. This is part-time position as Client is looking to work with writer about 16 hours a week for about 10 weeks. Background Investigation is necessary. Below are details of job responsibility.
- Experience as a writer, analyst or other position with daily information security (cybersecurity) specific responsibilities (could include in an security office, IT services / operations, Project Management Office, auditing, or similar office entities)
- Familiar with one or more generally recognized information security frameworks (SOC 2, ISO, NIST, CIS or other)
- Attention to detail
- effectively communicate, orally and in writing,
- Create and edit documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Acrobat
- Strong research, prioritization and multi-tasking ability
- Outlook and collaboration tools such as Zoom
- Organize, draft, edit, and edit policies, standard, procedures, forms and other documentation supporting compliance and due diligence activities
- Ensure content, format, readability, grammar are consistent and appropriate to the full range of audiences / client stakeholders
- Meet with appropriate stakeholders–either on-on-one, or by facilitating events bringing subject matter experts together–to discuss, capture and decide upon necessary policies, standards and procedures supporting SOC 2 compliance
Please respond to Job ID 41699