Technical Writer – Industry Certification Wilmington, DE
Job Ref: JOB-46259
Writing Assistance, Inc. is a national staffing company for Technical Writers. We are looking for a Technical Writer / Business Analyst for our client.
Our client is seeking an individual that can perform as a Business Analyst and Technical Writer for an effort to achieve a HITRUST certification for a focused area within their organization. During their Readiness phase they have identified that there are gaps in process and procedural documentation.
The ideal candidate would, at a minimum, need the following skills:
– Experience developing documentation for industry certifications e.g., HITRUST, SOC2, ISO9000
– Proven ability to interview technical staff, interpret technical information regarding processes, procedures and daily operations.
– Proven ability to understand technical processes, seek out details necessary to build comprehensive documentation.
– Proven ability to translate information collected, during these interviews, and integrate that information into existing documentation or create new documentation as needed.
– Able to work onsite or remotely as needed.
– Able to provide 30-40 hours per week, demand may vary during the project.
– Requires minimal direct supervision