Job Ref: JOB-45941
WAI is a nationwide staffing agency. Currently we are looking for a Technical Writer either in the Vancouver, Canada area or somebody who can work remotely. The project is expected to be around 1 month, but could extend for the right person.
Our client is looking for a skilled technical writer to assist in developing a user guide for its HRMS System specifically for the use by a Payroll Administrator. Exerpeince with UltiPro (by Ultimate Software) is a huge plus.
Objective: Create a single source of instruction and reference material for each payroll process including any customization or configuration specific to Technical Safety BC.
- Review UltiPro generic materials, instructions related to use of custom configuration and client’s reference materials (earnings codes, taxable benefit codes, reports, etc.).
- Observe process and create a comprehensive instruction guide with appropriate reference material and reporting requirements for each payroll process.
- Guide should be developed in such a way that an administrator would be able to find all instructions at a single source.
- Writer should have knowledge of UltiPro HRMS system
- Past experience with Confluence is a plus. Most of the documentation is in MS Word