Training Development – Articles Remote, USA
Job Ref: JOB-46891
Writing Assistance, Inc. is a staffing firm specializing in writers and
instructional designers nationally. We are looking to produce a variety of
articles associated with training development to be used on our website and in our marketing
efforts. The articles should promote training development or the hiring of
training developers. We anticipate most will be in the 400-1200 word range. The
articles will have your byline but WAI will have full ownership.
If you are interested in developing any of the following articles or you would
like to suggest other related articles please respond to
email@example.com with the following:
– List the title(s) you would like to write along with a brief summary
– Provide a flat fee cost and word count estimate – we are looking at
If we are interested in your proposal, we will contact you to develop an outline or abstract
to make sure we are on the same page. Note that many of these titles are very
similar as they are just suggestions at this point. We will contract for only
one article per theme.
1. Building design models to align with job roles
Discuss best practices for content design models and strategies to gain buy-in from stakeholders.
2. Getting to Kirkpatrick Levels 3 and 4: Maximizing Training Effectiveness
How to structure initiatives so they enhance on-the-job performance and impact the bottom line. provide ideas that any professional can implement in their own organization.
3. Strategies for leaders when training millennials
4. Using Technology to Reinforce Learning and Create Sustainable Change
Explain why people forget and provide new/current techniques that help learners overcome the forgetting curve.
5. What do 2021 Job Aides look like?
6. Effective Data Collection
Strategies for gathering evidence prior to developing effective instructional design.
7. Create a Data Strategy That Will Highlight Your Impact on Business Outcomes
What kinds of questions do you want answers for?
Where do you start to create a data strategy?
8. Coaching SMEs to Help Design Quality Training
How to coach SMEs on the value of a systematic approach to designing and developing training